COMPLETE LAYOUT DEPALLETISER
Depalletizer of boxes by complete layers, which transfers them from the pallet to the mosaic decomposition table or to a tipper module.
It is prepared to depalletize a wide variety of rigid boxes and mosaics with total safety, thanks to the fastening of each layer by means of 4 jaws.
- Output: 3.5 layers/minute
- Installed power: 3.5 KW
- Maximum load: 150 kg/layer
- Air consumption: 135 LN/minute
How it works
Once the pallet is full in the depalletising area, the gripper lowers to the height of the highest layer. The four clamps close at this point, ensuring that the whole layer is gripped.
With the layer fastened, the gripper rises and moves horizontally to the unloading zone, where it is placed.
In cases of unloading on the table, the pattern is separated by rows, moving the layer row by row to a box extraction conveyor.
The separation table varies depending on the depalletising pattern and installation configuration.
- Constructed with electrowelded steel tubing, sheet metal and platens
- Finished with epoxy, two-part polyurethane or zinc paint
- Vertical movement through auto-tensioning chains guided by vulcanised wheels
- Horizontal movement via a rack pinion
- Four vulcanised, pneumatic pressure clamps with precision guides
- Control via a touch screen terminal
- Automated pallet handling and empty pallet stacking upon request
- Custom-made clamp design upon request
- Unloading option on the turning module
⇒ Box dumper
⇒ Minimal maintenance
⇒ High output
⇒ Adaptable to your work process
⇒ Adaptable to a wide variety of boxes and patterns
⇒ Maximum security in layer movement