Up to 1400 boxes/hour
A machine designed for baling and palletising empty fruit boxes.
Boxes are handled on the forming table, so two groups of 3 boxes can be made simultaneously. These groups, or bundles, are made up of two boxes in contact by their upper part and a third within those two.
Bundles are palletised two by two through clamps which pressure the boxes laterally.
As standard, the machine includes a chain conveyor, as during palletising, it is necessary to adjust the position of the pallet. As a general rule, the machine is assembled together with an empty pallet unstacker and the rest of the automatic pallet handling equipment.
- Output: 1400 boxes/hour
- Installed power: 3 KW
- Air consumption: 77 LN/minute
How it works
Empty boxes enter the forming table upside down. At the forming table’s input, there is a handling device that turns the boxes over in pairs and, once they have been turned over, the boxes are conveyed to the end of the forming table, where they fit into each other to create the bundles.
As a result, two bundles are made up of three boxes each, situated at the end of the forming table.
The baling machine gripper collects these bundles and places them on the pallet in rows of two by two. The pallet is placed on a chain conveyor, as its position changes during palletising.
- Constructed with electrowelded steel tubing, sheet metal and platens
- Finished with epoxy, two-part polyurethane or zinc paint
- Vertical movement through auto-tensioning chains guided by vulcanised wheels
- Vulcanised, pneumatic pressure clamps with linear guides
- Table of rubber-coated rollers with box turner by pressure clamps
- Rotation-assisted system to create bundles
- Control via a touch screen terminal
- Possibility of including automatic pallet handling upon request
⇒ Reduced space
⇒ Quickly pays for itself
⇒ Minimal maintenance
⇒ High output
⇒ Possibility of working with wet boxes