Since its foundation more than 30 years ago, IPLA has been committed to offering professionalism, quality and excellent service throughout the project. Our commitments of personalised solutions, clients as strategic partners, design reliability and safety and constant innovation are the bases that lay the foundation for our work and accurately reflect our brand identity.
How do we work?
1. BASELINE DATA STUDY
– We analyse the characteristics and flows of your factory
– We set the target automation degree
– Proponemos una solución técnica perosnalizada
3.IN-HOUSE DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING
– Our team designs and programs the machinery
4. MANUFACTURING & TESTING
– The project is supervised by engineering managers at our site
– We check the operation of the installation in order to facilitate commissioning
4. ASSEMBLY AND COMMISSIONING
– Assembly and commissioning at the client’s site
Experience and commitment
robot commissioned every 15 days
years os sustained growth
by over 20%
exports in 2022
Present all over the world
IPLA was born as a Spanish project, but our international expansion has led us to be present in markets over five continents, including Europe, the USA, and Latin America, where our recently inaugurated Chilean headquarters is located.
Whether with our own sales network or through specialised partners and integrators, our business continues to expand globally, offering the best palletising solutions.
IPLA Castellón (Sede Central)
Avinguda Castell Vell, 231, 12004 Castelló de la Plana, Castelló
H-716, Malloa, O’Higgins, Chile