Up to 30 boxes/minute
SAVVY PAL is a unique concept in palletising. It is a unit mounted on a platform reducing installation and launch to 3 days. The design is based on versatility, as it can easily work on any type of box between 120×120 and 600×400.
- Output of up to 30 boxes/minute per line or 9,5 cycles/minute*
- Adaptable to all patterns
- Adaptable to all box types
- Entry boxes height: from 700 mm
- Pallet size: 1200×800 mm and 1200×1000 mm
– MATCH UP Kit: Allows for boxes to be grouped into bundles with a maximum bundle size of 600×400 mm.
– HIGH SPEED Kit: Increases productivity to 30 c/minute.
Secure and versatile gripper
This comb and pressure plate gripper is designed to lift boxes from beneath and hold them from above, ensuring palletising of the box in perfect condition, even with previous sealing errors.
The cell has a touch screen display which allows for manual control of all installation elements, including the robot, displaying alert zones with active photocell indicators and avoiding use of the robot console, making handling easier.
Graphic pattern generation
The inclusion of new palletising formats is a simple task with the software developed for this cell. The program generates an image of the boxes and pallets, creating patterns without the need to specify the coordinates or movements of each box. It has a storage capacity of up to 100 palletising formats.
Plug & play
A cell that can be mounted and launched in 3 days as it is mounted on a platform which retains the reference points on their place during transport.
It is not only versatile in use, but also in design. It can accommodate optional extras like:
- Interlayer dispensers.
- Pallet dispenser.
- External control screen to the electronic framework.
- Manual forklift conveyors.
- Custom stand height.
All our palletisers have the option of a remote assistance system via Wi-Fi.