- Data identifying the Data Controller.
- Information to the user
- Purpose of the processing.
- Periods or criteria for the conservation of the data.
- Communication of the data.
- Rights of the User.
- Contact details for exercising their rights.
- Origin of the data.
- Security measures
Likewise, the provider informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
Data identifying the Data Controller:
- Company name: INGENIERIA PLANA ALTA, S.A. (hereinafter the Provider).
- Commercial Name: IPLA
- Registered Office: Camí dels Lladres nº28. 12550 Almazora, Castellón
- CIF / NIF: ES- A12321386
- Telephone numbers: 964250434
- The contact e-mail address is: Ipla@ipla.es
- Domain name: (https://www.iplapalletizers.com)/ (hereinafter the website)
INGENIERIA PLANA ALTA, S.A. informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users and clients that may be obtained by browsing through its website.
INGENIERIA PLANA ALTA, S.A. is the party responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data relating to the protection of personal data, and therefore provides you with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User and provide him/her with information about our products, as well as to resolve any doubts or queries he/she may have.
The operations envisaged for carrying out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be made. These communications will be carried out by INGENIERIA PLANA ALTA, S.A. and related to its products, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data without the user’s consent.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
Purpose of processing:
We will process your data for administrative, accounting and tax management.
Data retention periods or criteria:
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and their deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in tax and accounting matters, taking as a reference the last communication. They will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
Communication of data:
The data will not be communicated to any recipient.
Rights of the User:
- Right to request access to their personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their processing.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Entity is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In the event that you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following e-mail address of the entity, indicating “Do not send mail” in the subject line.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Avda. Castell Vell Nº231. 12004, Castellón
- E-mail address: Ipla@ipla.es
Origin of the data
The personal data that we process at INGENIERIA PLANA ALTA, S.A. comes directly from you, provided by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or submitted on download forms, you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data is necessary for the provider to deal with your request.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data
- Postal or e-mail addresses
- Commercial information
No specially protected data is processed.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the provider are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
All the data requested through the website and marked with (*) are obligatory as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User. The rest of the fields, although optional, may be necessary in order to have all the necessary information to adequately answer your query. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided by the provider will be completely adapted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.